The Zenfone 5Z is the high-end smartphone from ASUS for the year 2018, basically, be a Zenfone 5 with a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 845. Even if he has already received a successor, the Zenfone 6, the Taiwanese continues to support the model, which was officialized with Android 8.1 Oreo and has already received an update for Android 9.0 Pie. He now has access to a new security patch.
This is the security package for the month of May 2019 that is being released, which still includes improvements in sound quality, as well as optimizations and improvements in system stability. It can be identified by version number 220.127.116.11.
Technical specifications – ASUS Zenfone 5Z
- 6.2-inch screen with Full HD resolution +
- Snapdragon 845 chipset with eight processing cores
- GPU Adreno 630
- 4/6 / 8GB of RAM
- 64/128/256 GB internal storage
- Two main 12 MP (wide-angle) cameras + 12 MP (telephoto), with f / 1.8 aperture
- 8 MP (f / 2.0) front camera
- Fingerprint Reader
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ZenUI 5.0
It is being released at this time for eligible smartphones via OTA (over-the-air). Gradually it will be delivered, as this process takes a little time, due to waves. In the coming days she should have arrived on all models.