Discover with this guide for beginners how to be a better player
Clash Royale is a video game of cards for mobiles and tablets based on the universe of Clash of Clans, created by Supercell . Similar in the execution to games of collectable cards like Magic: The Gathering, HearthStone or Pokémon: The Trading Card Game, the use of the cards depends on an element called elixir, which is the one that delimits when and how the different cards can be invoked in the field of play and that is similar to the energy or mana of the aforementioned card games.
The objective of Clash Royale is to destroy the rival’s towers. The winner is the one that ends with the three rival towers or the one that maintains more at the end of the stipulated time. In the event of a draw, there is an extension with sudden death, and tables are signed if once the extension is over, no rook has been thrown during the extra time. The victories are paid with crowns, which is the currency that defines the level of the player in the game and their access to better cards to enhance decks.
It might seem difficult to explain the secret that Clash Royale hides after his mammoth success, but I think the formula is clear: accessibility, speed, and charm combine in a download of just a few megaphones on your phone or tablet. The free and free access to Clash, like other highly successful F2P in recent years, has greatly helped its expansion and dissemination among players and fans of all ages, who share and play with each other with great agility and speed. The charm of the Clash of Clans characters, another Supercell success, helped pave the way for software success.
However, there are many players who still resist the charms of the most famous card game of the moment. Do you want to throw yourself into the sand and do not know where to start? In 3DJuegos we wanted to help you with the task of trying to understand what is hidden in the Supercell video game and understand some of the different key concepts of the production. Do you have a notebook and pen? Point out that you will need it if you want to keep up with the best Clash Royale players.
Tips & Tricks to win at Clash Royale
- Do not play anxiously: think each movement and answer the rival’s threats with logic. The indiscriminate attack is not worth anything.
- Beware of the clock! Wisely use the last minutes and the extra elixir. The defense can be worth a victory.
- Find an active clan that allows you to level up your cards and get useful clan chests.
- Playing on a good device is vital: FPS problems or blockages will cost you lots and useful crowns.
- Enjoy alternative game modes to oxygenate your experience and get new rewards.
- No great video game player has learned to play alone: do not hesitate to watch championships and be inspired by the skills of the best players in the world.
- Do not despair: defeat is always a possibility. Think that to improve you have to lose and know how to manage the defeats will help you improve.
- Set a maximum total of defeats to stop playing and confirm the tilt.
- Try to work in a logical and constructive way: learn from rivals and always respect them, in victory and in defeat.
- Winning is great, but as the saying goes, do not sell the bear’s skin before you have it: 20 bad seconds can end up going around the game.
- The elixir curve is very similar to the mana curve of other card games: betting on varied and staggering costs, not many cheap cards or many expensive cards.
- Playing without sound is synonymous with having one less tool to read the opponent. As much as possible, always play with the sound on.
- Do not hesitate to activate notifications to access chests. It is useful and necessary if you want to improve.
- Study the alternative strategies of the cards. For example, did you know that you can hide a Goblin Barrel under a Rocket? Use the Giant to push enemy troops as a defensive tool? Many other cards hide other similar possibilities.
- Learn and find winning synergies between the different charts by consulting guides and tutorials.
- You can simplify the threats of rival cards as a simple game of stone, paper, and scissors. A unit with a little elixir may end up with a large one, but you must know which ones.
- Do not lock yourself in a single type of deck: try everything you can to find your ideal type.
- Enjoy the local championships! It is the best experience to learn and meet other players.
- It’s good that you have a deck of your own, but be careful: Supercell is on the lookout for powerful cards and yours could be the next, completely ending with your deck. Dispose of alternatives.
- The most important thing: Clash Royale is a game. If you stop having fun and it becomes something else, something is wrong.
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.