XYZ Player is a video player with a very simple interface, thanks to which we can play any video file that we have in the memory of the terminal in mp4, mkv, m4v, mov, flv, avi, rmvb or rm, among others. In addition, we can also play video in ‘streaming’ of the most popular protocols.
XYZ Player is not the video player for Android with more features, far from it. In fact, it has an alarming lack of configuration options. However, it stands out for its small size (just over 10 mb), and the ability to play both locally stored videos and directly in streaming.
More from Us: Deploy and Destroy: Ash vs ED For PC (Windows & MAC).
XYZ Player Details
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Content Rating:||PEGI 3|
|Require Android Version:||4.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Video Players & Editors App XYZ Player on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
XYZ Player on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “XYZ Player” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click XYZ Player icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download XYZ Player APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install XYZ Player for PC.
That’s All for the guide on XYZ Player For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: BIG Launcher Easy Phone DEMO For PC (Windows & MAC).