Wifi FTP server is an application that will basically allow us to host an FTP server on our Android device. We can use the FTP server to transfer files, photographs, movies, music, etc., from an Android device using an FTP client such as FileZilla.
The default port number is set to 2221 and can be easily changed from the settings screen. For security reasons, anonymous access is not enabled by default, but it can also be activated from the settings screen.
One of the strengths of Wifi FTP Server is that it will allow us to easily transfer files between the Android device and a PC, without the need to connect them using a cable. Yes, we will need an FTP client installed on the computer.
Wifi FTP server is a very interesting application, thanks to which we can convert our device into an FTP server, in an easy and convenient way.
More from Us: Super Mega Runners:Stage maker Create your game For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App WiFi FTP Server on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
WiFi FTP Server on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “WiFi FTP Server” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click WiFi FTP Server icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download WiFi FTP Server APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install WiFi FTP Server for PC.
That’s All for the guide on WiFi FTP Server For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines For PC (Windows & MAC).