Weibo is the official application of this popular social network in China, which combines features and functions of Twitter and Facebook, to offer a slightly different experience to both. We can share our content, follow our idols, talk with our friends, and so on.
As with Twitter, Weibo is very useful to keep up with all the news that happens in the world. Thanks to it we can learn about any news about the things that interest us, almost instantly. In addition, we can see photos, GIFs and videos directly from the ‘feed’ of the app.
Any user who has ever used Twitter will have no problem understanding the operation of Weibo, since they share many concepts. We will find daily ‘trending topics’, we will be able to consult our mentions, send direct messages, and so on.
Weibo is a very popular social network in China, thanks to which we can be up to date with everything that happens in the world, follow our idols, share content with our friends, and so on.
More from Us: Crazy Taxi Classic For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Social App Weibo on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Weibo on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Weibo” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Weibo icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Weibo APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Weibo for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Weibo For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Meetup For PC (Windows & MAC).