Golf Island is a crazy golf game, in which our caddy is a nice toucan, and the holes are located in the most unlikely places. Some of these holes will be located in the middle of the space, others in huge ice creams and others on top of whales.
Unlike in other golf games, the goal at Golf Island is not to try to get the ball in as few hits as possible. Instead, we’ll have to try to get as many balls as possible before the time runs out.
When completing missions and getting good scores, we can unlock a lot of additional content. From new balls (soccer ball, fireball …) to new crazy scenarios (planets, paradisiacal islands). To get better scores, in addition, we can use different ‘power ups’.
Golf Island is an excellent game of golf, which has excellent graphics, and a simple and fun mechanics. The game also has a lot of content in terms of balls, scenarios and missions.
More from Us: GPS Fix For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Sports Game Golf Island on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Golf Island on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Golf Island” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Golf Island icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Golf Island APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Golf Island for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Golf Island For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: SoulCraft – Action RPG (free) For PC (Windows & MAC).