SlowDNS is an application that will help us protect our privacy online, keeping our location permanently anonymous. In the configuration options we can select the DNS parameters that we want, so that we can obtain the best possible speed for our navigation.
Thanks to the SlowDNS VPN we can connect to the Internet through fifteen different countries. And the best thing is that configuring the parameters of the application and start browsing is so simple, that in less than a minute we will be ready.
SlowDNS is a good VPN tool, thanks to which we can navigate in a safe way. Without registration. No need for root. We just have to install the app and start surfing.
More from Us: Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus will shoot in 4K HDR on Xbox One X.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App VPN Over DNS Tunnel : SlowDNS on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
VPN Over DNS Tunnel : SlowDNS on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “VPN Over DNS Tunnel : SlowDNS” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click VPN Over DNS Tunnel : SlowDNS icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download VPN Over DNS Tunnel : SlowDNS APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install VPN Over DNS Tunnel : SlowDNS for PC.
That’s All for the guide on VPN Over DNS Tunnel : SlowDNS For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Clipbox For PC (Windows & MAC).
VPN Over DNS Tunnel : SlowDNS for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.