Dr.Fone is an application that, like its version for Windows, will allow us to recover photos and videos that we have deleted by mistake. This version for Android, in addition, will give us the possibility to recover deleted contacts and even text messages (although these two options are exclusive to the PRO version).
The process of recovering photos and videos is pretty slow, so we’ll need to wait a few minutes while the application does its job. Before, in addition, we will have to indicate the format of the images and the videos that we want to recover. In this way, we can also filter many photos (screenshots, for example, are in PNG format).
Once Dr.Fone has finished analyzing our device for photos and videos , it will show us everything it has found. With a single touch we can recover all the multimedia content, although of course to do so we will need to have the PRO version.
Dr.Fone is, like its computer version, an interesting application thanks to the that we can try to recover photos and videos deleted by mistake. Sometimes it will work and sometimes it will not, but for trying it will not work.
More from Us: Magic Tiles 3 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App dr.fone – Recovery & Transfer wirelessly & Backup on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
dr.fone – Recovery & Transfer wirelessly & Backup on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “dr.fone – Recovery & Transfer wirelessly & Backup” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click dr.fone – Recovery & Transfer wirelessly & Backup icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download dr.fone – Recovery & Transfer wirelessly & Backup APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install dr.fone – Recovery & Transfer wirelessly & Backup for PC.
That’s All for the guide on dr.fone – Recovery & Transfer wirelessly & Backup For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: YouTube Gaming For PC (Windows & MAC).
dr.fone – Recovery & Transfer wirelessly & Backup for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.