Boxer is an email client that we can synchronize with all our accounts, whether they are Gmail, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, AOL or Office 365.
Among the features of Boxer we find the possibility of using different gestural shortcuts to delete or archive emails. Now, we can also disable all these shortcuts if at some point we find them uncomfortable.
Another very interesting feature of Boxer is the integration with other applications such as Evernote, Dropbox or Facebook among others, which will allow us to create synergies between applications with which to automate actions that would normally take us longer.
Boxer is a powerful and very elegant mail client, which will allow us to manage all our mail accounts from a single application.
More from Us: Beatfind – Music Recognition / Visualizer For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Business App VMware Boxer on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
VMware Boxer on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “VMware Boxer” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click VMware Boxer icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download VMware Boxer APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install VMware Boxer for PC.
That’s All for the guide on VMware Boxer For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: The best games Released in 2017 & coming Soon For PC , Xbox , PlayStation.