WeVideo is a video editing tool that will allow us to use any multimedia content from our Android terminal (video, music and photographs) to create a (more or less) fun video composition.
Use WeVideo is very simple, since users do not really have many editing possibilities. You can only drag files to the timeline of the video in the order they want, and changing the time they remain on the screen. In the case of photographs, it will only be possible to set the time that will appear, while with the videos we can also specify which seconds will be.
In addition to adding videos and photos to the video, WeVideo users can also choose from several different themes to customize the final result. We will find from some with loving reasons, to others more professional, going through specialized holiday themes.
Once we have finished editing a video, we will only have to specify the quality in which we want to save it (480p is free, but from 720p it costs money) and if we want to share it through some social network.
WeVideo is a simple but powerful video editing tool, thanks to its comfortable drag and drop interface, it will give you the possibility to create great looking videos in a matter of minutes .
More from Us: Boulders For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Video Players & Editors App Video Editor on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Video Editor on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Video Editor” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Video Editor icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Video Editor APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Video Editor for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Video Editor For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Terminator Genisys: Future War For PC (Windows & MAC).
Leave a Reply