UkiyoWave is an arcade game in which we will play surfing waves to get the maximum possible score. A title impregnated with Japanese aroma in all its sections.
The control system of UkiyoWave is quite simple to learn: we will slide horizontally the finger on the inferior part of the screen to move us to one side or the other. So we will surf on the waves to keep as high as possible, since if we fall to the bottom of the sea we will end the game.
While surfing we can pick up fans that appear at the top with which to get higher score In other screens there will be more objects to collect, although in the free version we can only play in the first available level. Of course, unlimited.
UkiyoWave is an arcade with a beautiful graphic aspect that is based on the ukiyo-e paintings of the Japanese artist Katsushika Hokusai. A game that will not make things easy for us, but we will dominate as we play.
More from Us: Asus ZenFone 4 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Action Game UkiyoWave on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
UkiyoWave on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “UkiyoWave” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click UkiyoWave icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download UkiyoWave APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install UkiyoWave for PC.
That’s All for the guide on UkiyoWave For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Space Nation Navigator For PC (Windows & MAC).