AppNana is an application that will allow us to get gift vouchers from Paypal, Amazon, Google Play, iTunes or Steam, among others. For this the only thing that we will have to do is to test the applications suggested by AppNana. Of course, we will have to try many applications.
When we registered in AppNana we received 10,000 nanas, which is the currency that is used within the app. To get an idea of how much money those initial 10,000 lunches are, we can take a look at some of the cheapest gift checks, such as Paypal’s 1.4 euros, which costs 45,000 nanas. This means that simply by registering we will get around 30 cents.
AppNana is an interesting application, thanks to which we can get real money for important platforms such as Steam, Paypal or Amazon.
More from Us: App Pad – Quick Launch For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Shopping App AppNana – Free Gift Cards on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
AppNana – Free Gift Cards on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “AppNana – Free Gift Cards” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click AppNana – Free Gift Cards icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download AppNana – Free Gift Cards APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install AppNana – Free Gift Cards for PC.
That’s All for the guide on AppNana – Free Gift Cards For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: MedusApp For PC (Windows & MAC).