Total Commander is the version for Android terminals of the file manager for Windows of the same name, which offers a series of features similar to those of its version for desktop operating systems.
That is, through of the application we can move, copy and paste entire directories and subdirectories with ease. Create new folders or rename existing folders, and of course delete files or folders. We must be careful when carrying out this last action, yes, because we will not have a recycling bin.
More options of this version for Android terminals are found when dealing with files tablets, that we can open easily, and even create new ones. Regardless of whether a file is in .ZIP or .RAR, we will not have problems when viewing its content.
More interesting than the aforementioned tools is the possibility of putting a widget on the desktop with access to an FTP client, or having an internal text editor to work with it without having to resort to other applications.
Total Commander is a fairly complete file management tool, that despite having an unattractive interface pulling ugly, offers a very high number of benefits. In addition, everything that its interface has ugly, it also has practice.
More from Us: Experiment Z – Zombie For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Total Commander – file manager on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Total Commander – file manager on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Total Commander – file manager” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Total Commander – file manager icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Total Commander – file manager APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Total Commander – file manager for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Total Commander – file manager For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Paradise Bay For PC (Windows & MAC).
Total Commander – file manager for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.