The Sims Free is a portable version for Android terminals designed by the creators of the original PC Sims 3, in which we can live the day to day of our sims directly from our mobile phone.
We can create up to sixteen different sims, personalizing each one of its parameters and modifying its appearance at our whim. Once this is done we can put them to live in houses already designed, or create our own from scratch, furnishing it as we like. In the same way we will have to choose jobs for our sims, make them relate to each other and, in short, everything usual within the franchise.
The Sims Free has no relation to its version for Facebook, although we will still need an Internet connection to be able to connect to EA servers and play.
As you can appreciate for the video and the images, the graphical section of the game is quite good, which means that you will need a relatively powerful terminal to make the game work correctly.
The Sims Free is a very entertaining game that will surely please fans of the franchise, as it has practically all the mechanics that made it popular, and allows you to play it from your mobile phone.
More from Us: Bird Rescue – a little bird For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Simulation Game The Sims FreePlay on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
The Sims FreePlay on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “The Sims FreePlay” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click The Sims FreePlay icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download The Sims FreePlay APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install The Sims FreePlay for PC.
That’s All for the guide on The Sims FreePlay For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Real Madrid Fantasy Manager’17- Real football live For PC (Windows & MAC).