Texpand is an application that will allow us to create text shortcuts for our Android terminal. In this way, each time we write a specific word, it will be automatically replaced by the phrase we have previously established. For example, we can do that when writing ‘h1’, this is automatically replaced with ‘hi, how are you doing?’.
In this free version of Texpand we can create up to ten different keyboard shortcuts. From the main tab we can see all our shortcuts accompanied by the number of times we have actually used it. Thus, we can quickly see which are our most useful shortcuts.
In the configuration options we can choose if we want the change to occur automatically, or if instead we prefer to activate it manually. We can also create dynamic values, so we can insert dates (in several different formats) in a very simple way.
Texpand is a very useful application for users who usually write on Android. In fact, it is especially useful to answer emails or to point out certain repetitive things.
More from Us: Age of Lords: Legends & Rebels For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Texpand – Abbreviation expansion typing aid on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Texpand – Abbreviation expansion typing aid on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Texpand – Abbreviation expansion typing aid” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Texpand – Abbreviation expansion typing aid icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Texpand – Abbreviation expansion typing aid APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Texpand – Abbreviation expansion typing aid for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Texpand – Abbreviation expansion typing aid For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Google Slides For PC (Windows & MAC).
Texpand – Abbreviation expansion typing aid for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.