Google Slides is the official Google application for creating and editing presentations, which will allow us to work with this type of files directly from our Android terminal. We can both open files created on a computer, and create new presentations.
With Google Slides, in addition to working with these types of files, we can easily share them with other users within our working group. As with the rest of Google tools, several users can work with the same file simultaneously. We can even work offline, and apply the changes as soon as we have the Internet again.
Google Slides users can add and reorder slides, format text, embed images, create numbering and spacing, and much more .
Google Slides is a very useful application for users who need to make presentations on a regular basis, and want to always have the best tool for it.
More from Us: Climby Hammer For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Google Slides on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Google Slides on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Google Slides” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Google Slides icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Google Slides APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Google Slides for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Google Slides For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: DC Legends: Battle for Justice For PC (Windows & MAC).
Google Slides for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.