Taskbar is an application that will allow us to turn our Android device into an authentic multitasking machine able to simultaneously open more than half a dozen different apps in different windows. As if from a computer with Windows or Mac OS, we can work with several different windows at the same time.
Once we have installed the application, we can see a button in the lower left or right corner of the screen . Thanks to this virtual button we can quickly access a selection of our most used apps. And best of all, these apps will open in a separate window, so we can work with several apps open at the same time.
Taskbar is a revolutionary application in many ways, which will allow us to do many things that were previously impossible on Android, like watching a Youtube video while browsing a web page.
More from Us: BeatEVO YG For PC (Windows / Mac).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Taskbar – PC-style productivity for Android on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Taskbar – PC-style productivity for Android on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Taskbar – PC-style productivity for Android” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Taskbar – PC-style productivity for Android icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Taskbar – PC-style productivity for Android APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Taskbar – PC-style productivity for Android for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Taskbar – PC-style productivity for Android For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: YouTuber develops PC for games with 16K resolution.