Trello is an application that will allow us to turn our Android terminal into a virtual whiteboard in which to be able to quickly write any annotation or reminder, with the aim of seeing it later.
With Trello we can create different panels inside our terminal, with different objectives. We can have a panel dedicated exclusively to the list of things we have to buy, while in the adjacent panel we point the films that we want to see. In addition, we can accompany each entry within each panel with photographs or links.
One of the most interesting features of Trello is the sharing of boards. Thanks to this we can have a list shared with other users, so that everyone can write on it and share their ideas, receiving direct feedback on the Android terminal.
Trello is much more than a simple diary. It is a huge agenda that we can share with other users, and always have extended before our eyes from the comfort of the screen of an Android terminal.
More from Us: Apple to enter $ 3 billion Deal with Google soon.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Trello on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Trello on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Trello” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Trello icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Trello APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Trello for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Trello For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Design Home For PC (Windows / Mac).