Sword Of Xolan is an action game and platforms in which the players will control the young knight Xolan, who must fight against the forces of darkness using his sword and his magical powers. On the way, in addition, you can rescue maidens and get gold, deeds that will bring you several benefits.
The game system of Sword Of Xolan is very traditional. On the left side of the screen we will have the virtual crosshead to move our hero from one side of the screen to the other. In the right part of the screen we will find the attack, jump and magic buttons. To use magic, yes, we will need to have mana.
In total Sword Of Xolan has 30 different levels set in three different locations. In addition, we can see the faces with 30 different types of enemies: from zombies and rabid barbarians, to giant flies or small dragons. We’ll even have to face each other with three ‘bosses’.
Sword Of Xolan is an outstanding action and platform game, with an absolutely delicious pixelated visual section.
More from Us: iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Action Game Sword Of Xolan on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Sword Of Xolan on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Sword Of Xolan” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Sword Of Xolan icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Sword Of Xolan APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Sword Of Xolan for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Sword Of Xolan For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: HERE WeGo – Offline Maps & GPS For PC (Windows & MAC).