Storyboard is an application that will allow us to convert into comic any video that we have in the memory of our Android terminal. The procedure for this could not be simpler. We just have to choose the video that we want to transform into comics and wait a few seconds.
Once Storyboard has finished processing the video in question, we will get a nice comic page based on the video that we just inserted. The best? Sliding up we’ll get another comic page, with different panels, different style, different layout. Each time we slide up we will have a new page different from the previous one. Of course, we just have to click on the page in question to save the image in the memory of the terminal.
Storyboard is an excellent photo editing application, thanks to which we can create spectacular compositions in just a few seconds. The only thing we will need, of course, will be a video from which to create our comic.
More from Us: Diary With Lock – Secret Diary For Girls With Lock For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Photography App Storyboard on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Storyboard on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Storyboard” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Storyboard icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Storyboard APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Storyboard for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Storyboard For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: WhatsCall – Free Global Calls For PC (Windows & MAC).