StatFlix is an application that will allow us to monitor our Netflix usage statistics. We can know how much time we have spent watching movies or some series in particular. We can also find out which are our favorite times to watch Netflix or which days are our favorites.
Among the features of StatFlix are the possibility of monitoring the use of Netflix by children or keeping our habits under control. We can also compare our statistics with those of other Netflix users and even export the results.
StatFlix is an application thanks to which we can comfortably monitor the use of Netflix. Thanks to it we can know if we are going through our consumption of series … or if on the contrary we can still one more episode a day.
More from Us: The Fear : Creepy Scream House For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App StatFlix on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
StatFlix on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “StatFlix” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click StatFlix icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download StatFlix APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install StatFlix for PC.
That’s All for the guide on StatFlix For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: OpenVPN Connect For PC (Windows & MAC).