Splice the strips is an Android game with a very original and dangerously addictive concept in which you will have to move the strips to recompose the image and successfully overcome the level. If you like puzzles and puzzles, especially those that have a mathematical component, then you will love this app.
The Splice the strips game mechanism is very simple. In each level you will see how an image has been divided into different horizontal strips that have been moved to the left and right. You will have to move these pieces little by little until you get to recompose the whole image. To do this, you just have to press the arrows that you see on the screen and move the strip to one side or the other.
But Splice the strips has a trick, and that is to successfully overcome the level you should get Let the numbers match. And is that sometimes the movement of one piece will affect the others, or block a third. If you want to plan your movements better, you can keep clicking on the arrows to visualize a demonstration of what would happen if you opted for that option.
Splice the strips is, in short, a very interesting game that will test your ingenuity and dexterity Accept the challenge and succeed in recomposing all the images successfully!
More from Us: Once Upon a Tower For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Puzzle Game Splice the strips on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Splice the strips on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Splice the strips” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Splice the strips icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Splice the strips APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Splice the strips for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Splice the strips For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Just download it! Enjoy these iOS apps that are free for a limited time.