Spin Btc is an application with which to earn Bitcoins in a simple way, playing a roulette after solving some captha and working together with Xapo as a wallet that is also possible to use it as a Bitcoin debit card.
Operation is simple, having to answer the necessary data, both enter the mail or user to enter the money and solve a captcha, before you can turn the wheel. Once these steps are completed, you can select the intensity with which the wheel of chance will rotate. To continue playing, you only have to continue completing the corresponding captchas to enable the rolls.
In the menu we will find other ways to increase the profits, although none so attractive or so linked to luck, taking into account that the prizes are formed by Satoshis, being this the smallest unit in which a Bitcoin can be divided.
Spin Btc is a fast way to earn money that, little by little, will swell our virtual portfolio without Make great efforts for this.
More from Us: Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Specs.
Spin Btc Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Spin Btc on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Spin Btc on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Spin Btc” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Spin Btc icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Spin Btc APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Spin Btc for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Spin Btc For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.