Skidz is a racing game in which you will have to drive a car without leaving the circuit. Skid and take advantage of the speed to complete them in the shortest time possible.
The control of the car is simple, based on touching the screen in the direction you want the car to turn and keeping pressed the time it takes. I want the movement to continue. Once you stop pressing the screen the car will continue straight.
Control the speed and turns to avoid leaving the road or the vehicle will end up breaking. Exceed the levels to unlock the following, increasing the difficulty of the circuits during the more than 100 challenges proposed by this game.
Skidz allows you to unlock new vehicles as you progress, with personalized animations in each one that will give a more fun touch to these races.
More from Us: Candy Patrol For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Skidz on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Skidz on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Skidz” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Skidz icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Skidz APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Skidz for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Skidz For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Buffer: Manage Twitter, Facebook, Social Media For PC (Windows & MAC).
Skidz for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.