Royal Says: Random Defense is a hilarious strategy title that manages to combine in a superb way two different styles of games such as the ‘Tower Defense’ and the ‘Merge Games’.
The premise of Royal Says: Random Defense is very simple, since it is based entirely on that of the most basic ‘Tower Defense’: we will have to try to kill all the enemies of the level before they get into our base. With each enemy destroyed we will get coins that we must invest in buying new and more powerful units that help us protect our weaknesses. The mechanics of the ‘Merge Games’ come into play when planning our defensive strategy: the units that will help us protect our base will be given that we can combine with other dice that have the same color and value, thus increasing their capacity of attack.
With each victory we will have the possibility of unlocking new types of dice, each of them with unique and special abilities whose dominance will be crucial in overcoming the most challenging confrontations.
One of the most interesting features of Royal Dice: Random Defense is its multiplayer section, in which we will have to compete against players from all over the world for being the only ones who manage to survive the incessant hordes of enemies.
More from Us: Memedroid – Memes, Gifs, Funny Pics & Meme Maker For PC (Windows & MAC).
Royal Dice: Random Defense Details
|Name:||Royal Dice: Random Defense|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Royal Dice: Random Defense on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Royal Dice: Random Defense on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Royal Dice: Random Defense” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Royal Dice: Random Defense icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Royal Dice: Random Defense APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Royal Dice: Random Defense for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Royal Dice: Random Defense For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.