RealTimes is a video editing application, which will allow us to create compositions with a very professional look using the videos that we have stored in the memory of the terminal. Of course, we can also add photographs to any video.
The RealTimes video editor is very simple, so in a few seconds we will learn to insert transitions, introduce music, apply image filters, and much more. We can also comfortably reorder all the video clips we have added or enter text.
Although the most interesting tool of RealTimes is its video editor, it is not the only one. We can also create collages using all the photos we want from the memory of our Android device. We can easily reorder all the images, add filters, insert ‘stickers’, and so on. Once we finish editing, we’ll just have to save the result and share it.
RealTimes is a great video editor, which offers a wide range of very easy-to-use tools. And ‘as a gift’, we will also have a complete collage creator.
More from Us: Heads Off For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Video Players & Editors App RealTimes Video Maker on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
RealTimes Video Maker on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “RealTimes Video Maker” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click RealTimes Video Maker icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download RealTimes Video Maker APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install RealTimes Video Maker for PC.
That’s All for the guide on RealTimes Video Maker For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Signal Spy – Monitor Signal Strength & Data Usage For PC (Windows & MAC).