Project: Battle is a multiplayer action game in true Fortnite style, in which players can face up to a hundred opponents simultaneously. The action will take place in a huge island full of weapons, vehicles and other objects that we can equip.
The control system of Project: Battle is fully customizable. For example, by default we will have the automatic shot, so we only have to worry about pointing our gun, but we can activate the manual shot if we prefer it. We can also choose between several control systems for vehicles.
The main difference between Project: Battle and other similar titles for Android such as PUBG or Rules of Survival, is that here we can build all kinds of structures, in the purest Fortnite style. With the resources that we are obtaining throughout the game we can build stairs, walls, floors, roofs, et cetera.
As usual in games of this genre, we can play both solo, in pairs or in teams of four. The objective, in any case, will always be the same: to be the last survivor. And for this we can use lots of weapons (machine guns, rifles, pistols, shotguns …) and vehicles (cars, boats, SUVs …).
Project: Battle is an excellent ‘battle royale’, which manages to transfer the Fortnite gaming experience to Android devices. The game also has an excellent graphic section and two character models among which we can choose when starting to play.
More from Us: Splitwise For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Adventure Game Project : Battle on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Project : Battle on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Project : Battle” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Project : Battle icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Project : Battle APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Project : Battle for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Project : Battle For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Asus ZenFone 3 Laser Specs.