Splitwise is an application that will allow us to keep accounts up to date with our flatmates, friends or partner. From the app we can spread the expenses between two or more people, but we can also simply point out if someone owes us some money … or if we owe someone money.
The application interface It is divided into three different tabs: friends, groups and activity. In the friends tab we can see a list with all the people we have added, accompanied by the amount of money we owe or owe us. From the groups tab, on the other hand, we can manage all the common payments we have.
Thanks to the Splitwise groups we can go to lunch with a group of friends and easily divide the account. This way, everyone will know exactly what they have to pay and we will be able to point out who has paid, who owes us money or to whom we owe.
Splitwise is a very useful application to keep accounts between friends. With it we can have pointed to which friend we have to pay for coffee, which friend owes us a lunch, and so on.
More from Us: Flip Master For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Finance App Splitwise on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Splitwise on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Splitwise” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Splitwise icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Splitwise APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Splitwise for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Splitwise For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Sharp Aquos S2: first borderless smartphone with screen reader has release date revealed.