Post Box is a tool aimed at improving our digital well-being by limiting the number of notifications we receive throughout the day. The objective of this application is that we do not spend all day consulting each of the alerts that appear on our smartphone.
The method that Post Box follows to fulfill its work is quite interesting. The utility will ask us to indicate one or more times of the day when we would like to consult our notifications received. As if it were correspondence, the utility will show us the whole set of delayed alerts that have been hidden from us during the day.
This is quite interesting since we will not have to be continuously accessing the notifications that come to us of installed apps. In this way, we will only spend a few minutes throughout the day to consult all the pending notices.
Post Box allows us to manage the notifications of our applications as if it were a letterbox. We can only access this inbox a limited number of times a day to better manage our time and avoid spending most of the day pending on our Android device.
More from Us: Flying Witch For PC (Windows & MAC).
Post Box – A Digital Wellbeing Experiment Details
|Name:||Post Box – A Digital Wellbeing Experiment|
|Developers:||Google Creative Lab|
|Content Rating:||PEGI 3|
|Require Android Version:||8.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Post Box – A Digital Wellbeing Experiment on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Post Box – A Digital Wellbeing Experiment on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Post Box – A Digital Wellbeing Experiment” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Post Box – A Digital Wellbeing Experiment icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Post Box – A Digital Wellbeing Experiment APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Post Box – A Digital Wellbeing Experiment for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Post Box – A Digital Wellbeing Experiment For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Spice Stellar 439 Specs.