Pocket Frogs is a casual game in which we will have to raise frogs. Lots of frogs. We are talking about more than 30,000 different types of frogs, which we can breed and collect. We can also change frogs (and other objects) with our friends. We can even play with them, jumping from nenufar to nenufar and picking up some extra coins.
As usual, at the beginning of the game we will only have two frogs, one habitat and one thousand coins. From this humble beginnings, however, we can create a real empire of frogs, with thousands of frogs of all kinds that will inhabit our different habitats decorated with our hundreds of different decorative objects.
Pocket Frogs is a casual game whose first version came out in 2010. Since then, the game has received multiple updates and even changed hands on occasion. Luckily, the essence of the game remains almost intact.
More from Us: We Heart It For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Simulation Game Pocket Frogs on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Pocket Frogs on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Pocket Frogs” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Pocket Frogs icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Pocket Frogs APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Pocket Frogs for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Pocket Frogs For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Crash N. Sane Trilogy on Xbox One: rumors that indicate the game in the console.