Peck It Up is an arcade in which we will control a nice woodpecker, with which we will have to try to ascend as much as we can through a tree. The problem is that our bird can not fly, just jump up and dig into the trunk using its beak.
The control system of Peck It Up is very simple: by sliding your finger down we can throw our bird as if it were a slingshot. By touching the screen we will make our bird dig into the trunk again, but if we do not stick to a hard surface, we will fall.
During our ascents we will find with some elements scattered by the trunk. The targets will allow us to drive with more power for a few seconds, while the apples will allow us to fly a few meters.
Peck It Up is a simple, fun and addictive arcade that has a nice graphic section. Its only drawback, to mention something negative, is that it offers hardly any variety of scenarios or birds. Despite this, it is an excellent game.
More from Us: Maluma Piano Tiles For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Casual Game Peck It Up on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Peck It Up on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Peck It Up” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Peck It Up icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Peck It Up APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Peck It Up for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Peck It Up For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: MTS C5100 Specs.
Peck It Up for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.