Maluma Piano Tiles is just what its name suggests, a version of the popular ‘Piano Tiles’ with songs by artist Maluma. Specifically, we can play with five different themes: ‘The Loser’, ‘Happy the Four’, ‘No Contract’, ‘Four Babys’ and ‘Heart’. Of course, none of these songs have lyrics: they are all instrumental.
The game system of Maluma Piano Tiles is the usual one: we will have to go pressing all the keys with Maluma’s face that appear on the screen. If any of the keys is passed by us or if we press any wrong key, the game will end. It’s that simple So fun.
Maluma Piano Tiles is a simple game, which will surely please Maluma fans. Its only drawback is that it does not have a graphic section as beautiful as other Piano Tiles.
More from Us: Twoo – Meet New People For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Music Game Maluma Piano Tiles on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Maluma Piano Tiles on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Maluma Piano Tiles” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Maluma Piano Tiles icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Maluma Piano Tiles APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Maluma Piano Tiles for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Maluma Piano Tiles For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Bubble Witch 3 Saga For PC (Windows & MAC).
Maluma Piano Tiles for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.