Passwords storage – Protect & Remember your passwo is a really useful tool that will allow you to store in your terminal all the important passwords of your day to day so you never forget them or have to recover them through the mail.
This Password manager works in a very simple way. The first thing you should do is click on the ‘+’ button that you will find at the bottom of the screen. There a new screen will open where you will have to select the type of password that you are going to save; a bank, social network, email account … anything you need. In addition, you must enter the name of the web, the email with which you are going to access, the password, the URL and a brief description, to better remember which login you refer to.
As you create your tabs with the passwords will be stored in cascade form in the main window but if you want to quickly search for one in particular it will suffice to filter by categories from the selection menu.
Passwords storage – Protect & Remember your passwo is a great tool for not having to remember all the passwords of all the accesses that we create in hundreds of webs and Internet services. If you do not want to have to recover a password every time you want to access one of them or you just prefer to avoid scares, this utility will remember everything you need for you.
More from Us: Idle Planet Miner For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Passwords Storage – Protect & Remember on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Passwords Storage – Protect & Remember on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Passwords Storage – Protect & Remember” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Passwords Storage – Protect & Remember icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Passwords Storage – Protect & Remember APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Passwords Storage – Protect & Remember for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Passwords Storage – Protect & Remember For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Nintendo begins construction of its amusement park.