Paper Toss is a simple application for your Android that will allow you to throw paper balls in the trash, just as you would in the office or any other place.
In fact the game offers several different scenarios perfectly recreated, among which we will find a bathroom, an office, a basement and an airport. In addition, each of the locations has its own personalized sounds.
Our best scores will be stored on a global board in which we can compare the launches we make with the rest of players around the world. So the pits are insured.
Paper Toss is a very simple but fun game that, if it were not for the large amount of publicity of other titles of the company that it shows, would be simply great.
More from Us: Photo Editor – FotoRus For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Casual Game Paper Toss on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Paper Toss on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Paper Toss” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Paper Toss icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Paper Toss APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Paper Toss for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Paper Toss For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Pacman 3D For PC (Windows & MAC).