Ooniprobe is an application developed by The Tor Project, which will allow us to gather information about censorship on the Internet and, more importantly, share this information with other users. With one touch we can start the analysis of our network. After a few seconds (maybe a minute) we will get the results, which will show us which websites may be censored and how. Because Ooniprobe will not just tell us that a web has censorship, no; but will provide us with all the information that can be collected on the type of censorship in question.
An additional Ooniprobe tool will allow us to take a look at the speed of our connection.
Ooniprobe is an application thanks to which we will be able to discover (and share) very interesting information. >
More from Us: Jumping out of the car: Uber seeks CEO woman, but no one wants to run the company.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App ooniprobe on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
ooniprobe on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “ooniprobe” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click ooniprobe icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download ooniprobe APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install ooniprobe for PC.
That’s All for the guide on ooniprobe For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Comparison of speed: iOS 10.3.2 faces iOS 10.3.3 Beta 5.