OneCue is a minimalist billiards game in which we will only have one throw, one chance, to introduce at least one ball into one of the holes. While we manage to continue putting balls, we can continue playing; otherwise the game will end.
The OneCue control system is exactly what you would expect. We will only have to slide our finger backwards to give strength to our launch and adjust the direction. As soon as we take our finger off the screen, we will hit the ball.
Whenever we introduce at least one ball in a hole we can continue playing, but if we also get a ball of each color, we will receive a huge additional amount of points. In this way, sometimes it may be better to go for a specific ball.
OneCue is a game of billiards with style and retro aesthetics, which offers a simple but fun gameplay. Thanks to its online leaderboard, in addition, we can compete against other players around the world.
More from Us: Into the Dead For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install OneCue on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
OneCue on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “OneCue” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click OneCue icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download OneCue APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install OneCue for PC.
That’s All for the guide on OneCue For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.