NetX – Network Discovery Tools is a tool that will allow us to quickly check which devices are connected to our WiFi network. The application will show all the important information about each connected device: IP address, MAC address, adapter manufacturer, Bonjour name, NetBIOS name and domain.
Once we select one of the devices, we can carry out some additional actions. We can send a Wake On LAN (WOL) to another device or a Secure Shell (SSH). In addition, we can also see the operating system installed on each of the devices connected to the network. We can also perform a Ping test to each connected device using the IP address or the host name.
NetX – Network Discovery Tools is an interesting network management tool, thanks to which we can have perfectly controlled all the devices connected to our WiFi network.
More from Us: Why Don’t You Crack The Lock? For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App NetX – Network Discovery Tools on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
NetX – Network Discovery Tools on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “NetX – Network Discovery Tools” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click NetX – Network Discovery Tools icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download NetX – Network Discovery Tools APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install NetX – Network Discovery Tools for PC.
That’s All for the guide on NetX – Network Discovery Tools For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: WiFiAnalyzer (open-source) For PC (Windows & MAC).