Sometimes it is quite useful to have a tool on our mobile that gives us information about the various Wi-Fi networks that we have at our disposal. Network Analyzer is an application that will allow you to know various data related to your network connections.
The Network Analyzer interface is very well ordered so that at all times we can know many parameters about our Wi-Fi networks. Fi. Network Analyzer shows us information about the different connections in the main menu and we will be able to know if a given network has enough power or speed to connect us without problems.
On the other hand, thanks to Network Analyzer, also we can know the channel of the Wi-Fi network to which we are connected and the IP address. In this way we will know at every minute where we have to connect certain devices, that we want to link with others, within the same local area.
If you want to keep your Wifi networks up to date, you must have a complete tool and easy to use, as is the case with Network Analyzer. Thanks to this application you can check the status of any connection at any time and you will have at your disposal various parameters that may be useful.
More from Us: Sketch Camera – photo editing For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Network Analyzer on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Network Analyzer on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Network Analyzer” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Network Analyzer icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Network Analyzer APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Network Analyzer for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Network Analyzer For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery For PC (Windows & MAC).