Navbar Apps is a curious application that allows you to completely customize the navigation bar of your Android device, both visually and allowing add additional functionalities to the three traditional buttons. Its main incentive is that it does not need root permissions to work.
The application allows us to choose a fixed background color or specify that when opening certain apps it becomes of another tonality. We can also let the color automatically change to the same one that uses the top task bar. If we want to give it an even more picturesque appearance we will also have the possibility to choose static images, whether they belong to the gallery integrated in the application, and that range from Nyan Cat to camouflage textures, or using our own collection of images.
It is also possible to add extra functions, such as the display of a bar that shows the status of the battery.
More from Us: Jungle Heat: War of Clans For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization App Navbar Apps on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Navbar Apps on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Navbar Apps” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Navbar Apps icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Navbar Apps APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Navbar Apps for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Navbar Apps For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Heaven’s Vault.