My Location is a very interesting application thanks to which you can obtain the coordinates of your current location in a comfortable, simple and fast way. If you are looking for a tool of the style then you are in luck, since My Location is a highly recommended alternative.
The operation of My Location is very simple, and is that nothing else to open it (and after authorizing the app to access your location) you will find on the screen the coordinates of your current position. You will be able to see the longitude, the latitude, the accuracy of the measurement in meters, the altitude and, if you are in movement, the meters per second to which you move.
In addition to all this information, in My Location you will also find a small map on which your position will be located. If you want to know more details about it you can do so, accessing a second report in which you can see the name of the street you are in, the country or province and the postal code.
My Location is, in short, a very useful tool, of good functioning and better execution thanks to which you will always know exactly where you are. Try it and discover everything it can do for you!
More from Us: Mario Kart Wii Game Finder ‘missions’ mode.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Maps & Navigation App My Location Coordinates on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
My Location Coordinates on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “My Location Coordinates” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click My Location Coordinates icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download My Location Coordinates APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install My Location Coordinates for PC.
That’s All for the guide on My Location Coordinates For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Lordmancer II For PC (Windows & MAC).