Motion Stills is an application developed by Google that will allow us to create photographs with movement in a matter of seconds. What have been GIFs, basically. In fact, once we finish our work, we can export it to GIF format to share it through any other app.
What we can do with Motion Stills, basically, is to capture small clips with a duration of three seconds to a minute in length, which later the application will turn into animated animated GIFs. Doing it is very easy: it will be enough to focus the camera of our Android terminal and press a button. We will have two different effects at our disposal: the ‘motion still’ that gives its name to the app itself, which will create the illusion of photography with movement; and the ‘fast forward’, thanks to which we can create more traditional (and long) animations.
Motion Stills is a fun photo application, thanks to which we can create GIFs and small video clips of quality, in a few seconds.
More from Us: EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 Companion For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Photography App Motion Stills on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Motion Stills on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Motion Stills” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Motion Stills icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Motion Stills APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Motion Stills for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Motion Stills For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Walli – HD Wallpapers & Backgrounds For PC (Windows & MAC).