Metro UI Launcher 8.1 is a ‘launcher’ that will allow us to enjoy the aesthetics of Windows 8 on our Android terminal. In the configuration options, in addition, we can customize each and every one of the aspects of the interface: color of the font, number of columns, layout and color of the tiles …
By default the application will place a series of applications on our desktop, which of course we can change. All the default apps are there so that the ‘launcher’ is as close as possible to the original Windows 8 interface, but we will have absolute freedom in the layout of the icons. In the same way, by default our name and avatar will appear in the upper right corner of the screen, but we can change them.
The free version of Metro UI Launcher 8.1 has a very important restriction. While we can use all personalization options, the changes we make will only last fifteen minutes. After this brief period of time, all the changes that we have made will be canceled and we will enjoy the default configuration of the application.
Metro UI Launcher 8.1 is one of the most beautiful and effective ways to bring the Windows 8 Metro interface to Android. The application is also loaded with configuration options so that we can really customize our experience.
More from Us: 💀 SHADOWGUN: DeadZone For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization App Metro UI Launcher 8.1 on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Metro UI Launcher 8.1 on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Metro UI Launcher 8.1” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Metro UI Launcher 8.1 icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Metro UI Launcher 8.1 APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Metro UI Launcher 8.1 for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Metro UI Launcher 8.1 For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Blu Vivo XL Specs.