Malody is a musical game that, unlike other titles of the same genre, will allow us to enjoy several different game modes. We can play in ‘pad’ mode, ‘key’ mode and ‘taiko’ mode. In all of them we will have to try to touch the screen keeping the rhythm of the music, but each one has its own particularities.
Besides being able to play in the usual way, Malody will allow us to create our own levels thanks to its complete editor. Of course we can share all our creations and enjoy the creations of other users. In fact, thanks to the fact that the game is multiplatform (it is also in iOS and Windows) we will find a huge amount of levels created by users.
Malody is a good rhythm game, offering a variety of game modes. In addition, thanks to the online leaderboards we can compete against the scores of other players around the world.
More from Us: Ristar: classic Mega Drive game can now be downloaded for free on Android and iPhone.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Music Game Malody on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Malody on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Malody” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Malody icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Malody APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Malody for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Malody For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Vivo V3Max Specs.
Malody for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.