Bean Dreams is a platform game in two dimensions specially designed for touch devices, which offers a really good and intuitive control system. And is that our protagonist, a kind of bean hat, will always be jumping and bouncing around the stage; so our goal will be to move it left or right by pressing each of the sides of the screen.
As usual, in the first levels the thing seems simple … but nothing is further from reality. Bean Dreams is very well thought out, and although we can usually reach the end of each level without much difficulty, achieving all three objectives will not be easy. In some scenarios, for example, we will have to jump from enemy to enemy, without failing even once, until the end.
The game has more than 70 levels distributed over more of a dozen worlds. In each of these levels we will find three objectives to fulfill: find the axolotl, take all the fruit, and reach the goal in the minimum number of boats. Special mention also for the visual section of the game, with some really beautiful scenarios.
Bean Dreams is an excellent platform game, developed by an excellent studio. Among the previous work of Kumobius we can find the outstanding Time Surfer and the no less good Duet, both available to download from Uptodown.
More from Us: Blu Studio Energy 2 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Adventure Game Bean Dreams on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Bean Dreams on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Bean Dreams” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Bean Dreams icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Bean Dreams APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Bean Dreams for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Bean Dreams For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Xolo A700s Specs.