Lode Runner is a game in which a character will run away from his enemies using ropes and ladders or even drilling the ground, collecting the piles of money that will be scattered across the platforms.
Lode Runner controls mimic those of a Game Boy or a Nintendo DS, with the crossbar of directions on one side of the screen and buttons A and B on the other, as on these consoles, also having on the left the buttons of Start, Select and a last one that will work to return to the home screen at any time.
Before starting the game will be offered the option to choose the number of players, the limit is 2. Eliminate or run away from your pursuers using the ability to do holes, taking into account that if you fall inside one, the game will also end.
Lode Runner invites the player to be alert at all times to avoid falling into the clutches of their enemies, having to be smarter that they not to be corincon ado.
More from Us: Lava Flair P1i Specs.
Lode Runner Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Lode Runner on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Lode Runner on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Lode Runner” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Lode Runner icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Lode Runner APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Lode Runner for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Lode Runner For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.