Lightning Browser is a lightweight and fast Internet browser, which offers an interesting alternative to the giants of Android, such as Chrome, Opera or Firefox. Its two strengths are a high speed of navigation and, above all, a very light weight (it occupies little more than 1 mb in the memory of the terminal).
As far as features are concerned, Lightning Browser has all that you would want in a modern browser. We are talking of course of the possibility of navigating using an incognito window, to organize the markers, to activate the reading mode, to choose between different search engines, to activate the full screen mode, and so on.
This free version of the application comes with two limitations that are not really especially problematic. On the one hand, ‘adblock’ does not come standard; and on the other, we can only have ten tabs open simultaneously. Luckily, rare is the occasion in which we usually have more than ten tabs open on our Android terminal.
Lightning Browser is a lightweight and powerful browser, which has a good range of features and an interface Elegant. One of its most interesting features, for example, is that it will allow us to activate Orbot from the app’s own options.
More from Us: Shooting King For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication App Lightning Web Browser on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Lightning Web Browser on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Lightning Web Browser” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Lightning Web Browser icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Lightning Web Browser APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Lightning Web Browser for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Lightning Web Browser For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: AndrOpen Office For PC (Windows & MAC).