Light Meter is a tool with which we can transform our Android device into a complete incident and reflected light photometer. In this way, if we have any professional photo or video camera, we will know how to adjust the lighting conditions very accurately.
The Light Meter interface is quite simple and from the main menu we can select the information that interests us most . This will be achieved by selecting the type of photometer we want to use. For example, we have an option that will allow us to capture the light with the camera of our device to offer data depending on the brightness of the sensor.
On the other hand, we also have a section from which We will have the option to enter manual values. From this segment of the utility we will have the ability to add light breaks or select the filters that we have incorporated into the lens of our camera. Thanks to this, we will get the terminal to interpret the lighting conditions in front of us.
Light Meter is an application with which we can use our Android terminal as if it were a photometer. We will even have a gray card with which to adjust the white balance of our camera without having to resort to focusing another smooth surface. Measuring the light now will be a much simpler process for which we will only need to use a smartphone.
More from Us: Cube Press Rollercoaster For PC (Windows & MAC).
Light Meter Details
|Current Version:||1-2019-10-27T11:41Z – Free|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Light Meter on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Light Meter on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Light Meter” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Light Meter icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Light Meter APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Light Meter for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Light Meter For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.