Lean Launcher is a very lightweight launcher, which will allow us to give our desktop a very similar appearance to that offered by Pixel Launcher. By default we will have the Google search bar located at the bottom of the screen, just below our quick access icons.
One of the most interesting aspects of Lean Launcher is the amount of customization options that it includes. We can change the number of columns of icons, as well as the number of rows or the size of the icons themselves. We can also choose between several different themes for the search bar, change the design of the icons, and even import our own icon packages.
Lean Launcher is a powerful, lightweight and very customizable launcher that offers a user experience quite similar to Pixel Launcher.
More from Us: Castle Crush: Clash in Free Strategy Card Games For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization App Lean Launcher on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Lean Launcher on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Lean Launcher” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Lean Launcher icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Lean Launcher APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Lean Launcher for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Lean Launcher For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Ice Box – Apps freezer For PC (Windows & MAC).
Leave a Reply