Just a Line is an application developed by Google Creative Labs, which will allow us to draw on our screen using augmented reality technology. That is, we can focus the camera on our Android terminal and draw on what we see on the screen. Once we have drawn something, we can even record a video.
The truth is that we will not have many possibilities when it comes to drawing. We can only change the thickness of the line and undo a line if we have made a mistake. Nothing else. Apart from these two tools, the only thing we can do is save the video we have produced.
Just a Line is a fun application, thanks to which we can create simple but surprising augmented reality videos.
More from Us: Dream League Soccer 2018 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Entertainment App Just a Line – Draw Anywhere, with AR on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Just a Line – Draw Anywhere, with AR on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Just a Line – Draw Anywhere, with AR” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Just a Line – Draw Anywhere, with AR icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Just a Line – Draw Anywhere, with AR APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Just a Line – Draw Anywhere, with AR for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Just a Line – Draw Anywhere, with AR For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: The classic The Revenge of Shinobi lands on iOS and Android.