Island is an application that will allow us to carry out two very interesting actions with any app that we have installed in the terminal: clone or isolate it. Cloning an application we can run two identical applications in parallel, while isolating an application, what we can do is run inside a virtual bubble, so no matter what happens with it, it will not affect our device.
Although these are the two most interesting actions that Island offers, they are not the only ones. We can also freeze an application, to block it completely; and hide an app, so that only we can know that it is installed on the device.
Island is an application with a series of very interesting features. Now, in order to use the app we will need to have the device ‘rooted’ and encrypted. Just in case, the application itself will guide us step by step to encrypt our device.
More from Us: Checkmate! App is the free app of the week from the iTunes App Store.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Island on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Island on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Island” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Island icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Island APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Island for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Island For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Sony prepares Update News for the PlayStation 4.